- If you have a Silhouette or Cricut Machine, you can have teens make a graphic or phrase using vinyl. Then have teens sponge fabric paint on the tee to make it a graphic tee.
- If your library has a die cut machine, you can use the die cut letters to make a word stencil then sponge fabric paint to make it a graphic tee.
- You can use fabric Sharpies and pre-made stencils or teens can use the fabric markers to draw free hand.
- Use your computers to print their designs on iron-on transfer paper.
- Teens can make a graphic from felt and hand sew it on their tee.
- Teens can bring in a dark colored tee and use a bleach pen to write words of social change.