Coloring sheets are still all the rage and they are also a great and cheap passive program for your TTW programming.
- If you have iPads, download the free Adobe Illustrator Draw app and allow teens to play with it until they feel comfortable with the software.
- Allow teens to choose a cause for social change and ask them to draw a picture based on their cause.
- Inform teens that they are making a coloring sheet and to not fill in their design with color.
- Print their coloring sheet.
- You can print wirelessly from the iPad or
- Have teens email their sheet to you and you can print from your network.
- You can have a best coloring sheet design contest and/or best coloring contest.
- You can also do a bookmark or book cover instead of a sheet.